2011年12月7日星期三

Hands-On Impressions Of The Legend of Zel

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword will be in your hands in only a few months but it was in our hands just a week ago at PAX. G4's Leah Jackson spent sometime in the Sky Temple, here's what she thought. Spoiler alert: There's a temple called the Sky Temple."I must admit that I haven't played a Wii game in a very long time, but the Skyward Sword controls felt quite natural once I got the hang of them. You move around with the thumb stick, hit Z to lock on to enemies, and thrust out the nun chuck to raise your shield. With the Wii Mote you control Link's sword and pull out your various items. The game promises 1:1 sword action with the Wii Motion Plus, and while I think it failed to live up to that metric, it was still very impressive. If I lifted my sword above my head, Link would mimic that action. If I waved it in front of me, again, Link would do just that. Even when fighting, Link would stab or swing the sword in the direction I did, allowing me to, for the first time ever with a Wii, actually feel like I was swinging a sword. Being a lazy PC gamer myself, I wasn't so used to defending with the shield with one hand and swinging my sword with my other hand at first, but after I saw Link doing it in the game, I began to get the hang of it. I can see many people getting physically tired from this if they really get in to it, but that's half of the fun."Read all of her The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword preview for more.

没有评论:

发表评论