2012年2月2日星期四

Stephen Merchant 'I'm not sure I can fac

Comedian Stephen Merchant has said he doesn't know if he can face voicing Portal 2 star Wheatley again in the future, because the Valve voice work was "one of the most tiring things I've ever done." Speaking in an interview with FMV, the Office writer said he really wanted to do a good job for the acclaimed puzzle sequel and so he was shouting and leaping about "for hours at a time.""It seemed like a fun thing to do, but in actual fact it was one of the most tiring things I've ever done," he explained. "I was standing in a recording booth shouting down imaginary corridors and falling out of make-believe ceilings. For hours at a time. "And I really wanted to do a good job so I was shouting and screaming and leaping about. The thought of doing it again seems so daunting I'm not sure I can face it."Merchant concluded that despite the negative points he's "thrilled people have enjoyed the game so much."One Portal voice star who will be continuing a career in games is GlaDOS actress Ellen McLain, who is now working on a mysterious new game with Valve. Andy Robinson

没有评论:

发表评论